SCHOOL DRESS CODE
Wearing the school uniform assists in the development of pride in the school and raises the profile and tone of the school. Our School Dress Code has been formed by teachers, parents and students, and endorsed by the School Board.
• Footwear must be worn at all times. Shoes and socks in colder weather. Secure sandals in warmer weather.
• Sports sneakers and socks are to be worn for physical education and sport.
• Students studying Design and Technology, Home Economics and Science require closed shoes for safety reasons.
• Navy blue shorts, skirt or skort
• Royal blue polo shirt with school logo
• Navy blue windcheater embroidered with Kulin DHS.
• Navy taslon or fleecy long pants
Sports Dress Code
• Navy blue sports skirt or shorts
• Polo shirt in Faction colour with faction logo screen print
• Cycle pants may be worn under shorts or skirt.
• Make up and excessive jewellery is discouraged.
• Navy blue school beanies for Terms 2 & 3 are optional items.
• A school hat must be worn while outdoors.
• Kulin sports jacket is approved to be worn at any time as part of the uniform –optional.
Uniforms are available from Kulin Hardware and Rural. Limited supplies of second hand uniforms are also available at school.