Welcome to Kulin District High School
Kulin District High School aims to be recognised as a school of excellence where students are eager and proud to attend, parents want to send their children, staff love to work and which the local and wider community values and supports.
Our values, which underpin the educational programs at Kulin DHS, are:
- A pursuit of knowledge and a commitment to achievement of potential.
- Self-acceptance and respect of self.
- Respect and concern for others and their rights.
- Social and civic responsibility
- Environmental responsibility.
Kulin is located in the upper great southern Wheatbelt, the Shire of Kulin covers an area of 4,790 square kilometres. The Shire of Kulin encompasses the towns of Kulin, Pingaring, Dudinin, Jitarning, and Holt Rock. The Kulin economy is based on agriculture and was settled by pastoralists in 1905.
Dates to Remember:
July 24th Japanese Student Group Arrives
July 28th National Tree Planting Day
August 1st Cultural Day
August 11th Faction Athletics Carnival