Welcome to Kulin District High School
Kulin District High School aims to be recognised as a school of excellence where students are eager and proud to attend, parents want to send their children, staff love to work and which the local and wider community values and supports.
Our values, which underpin the educational programs at Kulin DHS, are:
- A pursuit of knowledge and a commitment to achievement of potential.
- Self-acceptance and respect of self.
- Respect and concern for others and their rights.
- Social and civic responsibility
- Environmental responsibility.
Kulin is located in the upper great southern Wheatbelt, the Shire of Kulin covers an area of 4,790 square kilometres. The Shire of Kulin encompasses the towns of Kulin, Pingaring, Dudinin, Jitarning, and Holt Rock. The Kulin economy is based on agriculture and was settled by pastoralists in 1905.
Dates to Remember:
April 7th ANZAC Assembly
Last Day of Term 1
April 26th First Day Term 2